Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Wiggins Family - Beaufort, SC

What a sweet family - Alyson Wiggins is a Infant Massage instructor in Beaufort, SC. I took her class when Neeley was 5 weeks old and it was wonderful - she taught us how to massage and connect with our little ones, it was a wonderful experience and am so glad that I did it.

If you are interested let me know and I will get you in touch with Alyson - you won't regret it!

Here are a few pictures from her session - that was in her grandmothers yard overlooking the Beaufort River. Alyson has such a sweet family - you can see how happy they are!


Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    We are so happy with our pictures! Our family was so excited to receive photos for their Christmas gifts, and our Christmas cards were precious...thanks to you! Thanks for being so wonderful to work with and for capturing such special images of our family. We will treasure these photos for years to come. I can't thank you enough and best of luck as you launch your business...I know it will be a success!

    ReplyDelete